Saturday, December 1, 2012

Soooo, I did no running on Friday or today.  On Friday I woke up and found the muscles of my upper leg hurting something fierce, and that continued on through today.  Friday it was all I could do to keep from noticeably limping.  I figure it is best to err on the side of caution and let my legs heal from whatever is going on rather than possibly aggravate it.  Hopefully I can try jogging again tomorrow.   I guess I was more worn out after the short jog than I thought.  What was it, lack of stretching?  Ugh, I must be really out of shape.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Stretch after you jog. Jogging isn't intense enough to pull something (unless you trip). Stretching after you jog will help the muscle not tighten up into knots....which is the ache you feel.

I would keep with the 5 mile circuit you set up and just walk and run it until you can run it.

There are neat apps/websites that are like couch to 5k. They help you develop your running skills/endurance. Might be worth checking out.

You have been looking great lately, keep trying to stay in shape and keep buying geek chic clothes!

Love you!