Monday, January 25, 2010

Two thousand, two hundred, and fifty words today

So far, at least. I got to the end of the main story I have been working on, though I would not say that I have complete the first draft, there is still a scene or two that I need to add into the main text, some large revisions, and then I need to do a really comprehensive edit to make sure the the references to the past add up to a concrete idea of what has actually happened. But still, I have gotten straight through to the end, and completed the main, "present day" action of the story. And that feels really, really good. This definitely gets easier the more you do.

P.S. Remember to call your Democratic Representative and urge them to PASS THE DAMN BILL, and to call your Senator and tell them that you support using reconciliation to fix all the problems that the House has with it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! Can I read it? Are you talking a short story or a novel?

corvus said...

Not just yet. I still want to make some changes and add some stuff. At this point it doesn't quite make sense. I have actually thrown in references to scenes that I haven't actually written yet, but that I know need to be in there. (I did this because I knew that by those points in the story those scene would already have to exist.

It was the thing that I sent you, so you have read part of it already. It's just that I got to the end of it now, is all.