Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Seeds

Getting a comment from the famous Neil Sinhababu on this post reminded me of something. War or Car, which is Neil's awesome website about the cost of the Iraq War, which I totally forgot to ever link to, and which I totally don't read regularly, thought I really should. It's way more awesome than the Palin Truth Squad site, because it has tons of awesome factoids, and yet is ultimately really, really depressing. (I personally, would much rather have me free car than a war.) It's amazing how many ridiculous things we could have done with that money. In fact, such factoids always kind of make me wish we could just pick some fundamentally awesome thing to spend 3 trillion dollars on that wasn't a war, just for the hell of it. I think it might be the one where I get a car, but I haven't read the sight in a while, so that might not be the case anymore.

So, I am adding a link to it in my very barebones links page, so I keep coming back to it. And you should too.

No comments: