Sunday, September 16, 2007

Finally!

Well, I finally got around to editing that last thing, which I had been putting off for a while. I am not sure if it is completely done, but I think I have reached a point where I want feedback before I go any further. I guess this means I need to go back and do the edits on the last story that I know I need to do. Still, maybe tomorrow I will just dust off that third story and start working on that instead, or at least get the juices flowing on it again. I really hate editing. And typing things I write in notebooks. Still, I really do need to go back and edit that last thing. Humbug.

I'm rereading Neuromancer, by William Gibson, right now. Molly's awesome. I bought a copy of Mona Lisa Overdrive, which I am putting off starting until I finish this one. I can't wait. Been reading a lot of Gibson interviews lately too. Interesting talker. Lots of interesting takes on things. I like him. It's always nice to think that an author isn't a prick.

No comments: